£40k per year + car or car allowance
0844 406 0086
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor with experience of working on public sector contracts in the Facilities Management sector? If you are based in West Yorkshire and are looking to working for a leading name in the Building Services sector then please read more about this new opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of circa £40,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance of £5500 per annum
- 25 days + bank holidays per annum
- A long term career in a successful company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a background in maintenance contracts in the public sector. The role is working on planned maintenance contracts worth between £1k - £300K.
This role will be predominantly focussed on measuring maintenance works. You will be using the PSA schedule of rates and will be spending 75% of your time in this area of surveying. You will also support the Commercial Manager in associated tasks related to project work and monthly reporting.
This role is based in the West Yorkshire office. Travel will be required across multiple sites across Yorkshire.
What you’ll need:
- HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Extensive experience working with the PSA schedule of rates
- Previous experience of working as a QS or SQS on public sector contracts within the Facilities Management sector.
- You’ll have exceptional communication skills managing relationships between key stakeholders
- The successful applicant will be required to go through vetting.
Having RICS qualifications would also be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and you’re looking to work with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to email@example.com, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews are available for this role week commencing 2nd March. There will be a 2 stage interview process with the first stage being held in the West Yorkshire office.