What makes us different? Our clients and candidates work with us because we are specialists, because of our TalentMatch process, and because of our unrivalled levels of communication and support.
- Experience: Our recruitment consultants come from facilities, property and maintenance. Our specialists really understand your needs.
- Reliability: If we say we can help you, it’s because we can. You can rely on us to find you the best Maintenance Engineer, Cleaning Manager, Helpdesk Operator or any role on the market.
- Trust: Because we live and breathe our People-Driven core value, you can trust our specialists to fulfil your needs. 93% of our clients tell us they trust us to look after their recruitment needs.
- Award Winning: We're a 2 star Best Companies organisation, and a Sunday Times top 100 Best Small Companies, embodied by our Positive-Minded core value. You'll be working with happy and engaged consultants who go the extra mile.
TalentMatch: Our unique and bespoke sourcing system guaranteeing you a fast, accurate and efficient candidate and job matching service.
- Focused: Our 15-point TalentMatch, our knowledge and our market leading Adapt database driven by our Solution-Focused approach gives you the fast, accurate access to the candidates or jobs you need.
- Proactive: Recruitment planning ensures that we can source skills and talent in advance for your seasonal uplifts, contract wins, and expansions.
- Reactive: We react quickly and efficiently within existing Service Level Agreements, as well as emergency requests, to give you a faster turnaround, minimising your downtime and costs.
Unrivalled levels of communication within the industry for our clients and candidates – we'll keep you informed, updated and supported throughout the recruitment process.
- SLA's: Our client and candidates value our commitment to all applications and jobs within one business day. If you have an active vacancy or job application with us, you’ll hear from us every two business days until your process is completed.
- Toolbox: We'll give you a collection of crucial resources. This includes CV and interview prep support, bespoke technical and psychometric testing, salary surveys, and up to date market information.
- Transparency: Our People- Driven core value is based on trust, honesty and complete openness about the job search process. This means you will always be informed throughout your journey with Thorn Baker Estates, Facilities & Maintenance.
ARTHUR MCKAY, AN ATALIAN SERVEST COMPANY
HOW DID WE SOLVE THEIR CANDIDATE ATTRACTION & PRE-ASSESSMENT PROBLEM?
As a business, they were having problems with candidates not being properly assessed for their jobs, this led to them not turning up to interviews.
The cost to them was that Managers were having whole days wasted, some days three-four interviews were no shows. They were receiving pressure from their clients because these jobs weren't being filled.
THE FLOORBRITE GROUP
HOW DID WE SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM ATTRACTING EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES?
The Floorbrite Group are a family run business that specialises in commercial cleaning and facilities services primarily across the North West.
As a business, they were struggling to attract the right calibre of candidates to their live jobs - mostly because they lacked the experience required.
As a result, areas were not covered in terms of Management staff and Operatives - this affected not only their business but relationships with their clients. As a company, they pride themselves on their client relationships so this could not continue.