£30k - 35k per year + vehicle + benefits
over 2 years ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
This maintenance provider has been going for 15 years, and employs around 400 members of staff. They provide M&E maintenance to a variety of clients across the UK, and pride themselves on developing long standing relationships with their clients which means they retain contracts on a long term basis.
You will be covering sites in and around the Northamptonshire, doing electrical maintenance as well as basic fabric and mechanical tasks. The contracts are varied and include banks/buildings societies, student accommodation, casinos and offices to name a few. Hours are 8-4.30 on site with a bit of flexibility required from time to time, and you’ll be involved in an out of hours call-out rota which will be 1 week in 6.
- You will be electrically qualified with City & Guilds/ NVQ electrical qualification and a minimum of 17th edition
- Ideally you will have 2391 – with this you will be in prime position to quickly be promoted to Electrical QS
- Experience within the building maintenance sector
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving license
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Company van (Mercedes Vito), fuel card, RingGo parking etc
- Expenses and wages paid weekly!
- Travel time paid after first and last 30 minutes each day
- Overtime paid at 1.5x you usual rate and double time after midnight and on weekends
- Training and development; will put engineers through 18th edition and there is an opportunity for those who already hold 2391 (test and inspect) to move into a Qualified Supervisor position
This is an immediate requirement as a result of a new contract win. The interviews can be arranged around you and the contract manager is happy to meet you close to site at a time convenient for you. Please send a full CV with details of your career history to Clare@thornbaker.co.uk to be considered.