£30k per year + Overtime availability
9 days ago
Permanent Opportunity – Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Newark-On-Trent - £30,000 – Day shift only.
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer based within 1 hour of Newark-on-Trent. If you are looking to further your career with a leading organisation in Newark, Nottinghamshire then please apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £30,000 per annum.
- Static site working Monday – Friday 40 hours per week – Days shift only.
- Opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading companies in their sector.
- Ability to increase your earnings through great overtime rates and availability.
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will
- Carry out routine breakdown and planned preventative maintenance on a variety of production maintenance machinery
- Working alongside a team of multi skilled engineers in a 24/7 manufacturing environment.
You should have:
- A recognised Electrical Engineering qualification – preferably C&G, NVQ or equivalent
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance within a production/manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in a range of production machinery.
This role is based on site in Newark-On-Trent, Nottinghamshire. This role is commutable from Nottingham, Grantham, Lincoln and Mansfield.
You may have experience of the following: Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV or apply via the website today.
What Happens Next?
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and expertise then please apply with your most current, up to date and accurate CV.
Please allow at least 48 hours after your submission for feedback. If you have been shortlisted for the role, please expect a call to discuss you and your experience further. There will be a 2-stage interview process for this role, with the first stage being asap.