£34k - 35k per year + Van + Fuel
about 1 month ago
Permanent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer - £34,000 - £35,000 - Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucestershire
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience of building services and FM maintenance, looking to work for a company striving to be a frontrunner in the sector? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you. Please read further about this great role and apply today with your CV.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary between £34,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Company Van + Fuel card
- 23 days increasing to 27 with service + bank holiday per annum
- A long-term career in a successful company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression.
- Working for a company who really value their employees well-being which directly impacts the work that they do. Staff are trained to a standard that they are empowered to make important decisions without hesitation.
You’ll be working on a hugely interesting contract with responsibility for undertaking Electrical Maintenance and associated maintenance tasks on building services. You will be covering a portfolio of 5 sites in and around Gloucestershire.
This role is commutable from Moreton-In-Marsh, Banbury, Cirencester, Evesham and Cheltenham.
- Previous experience of maintaining electrical building services on a mobile/multi-site basis.
- You’ll have a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- 17th or 18th Edition
- You’ll also have experience of undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance schedules.
- An innovative mind- going above and beyond for the client and always looking to find new ways to deliver solutions resourcefully, and in a smart way.
- Collaboration is essential – in order to get maximum client satisfaction, it’s all about working in partnership with your client and colleagues.
- The successful applicant will be required to go through full security clearance/vetting.
Having C&G 2330 &/or C&G 2391 would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a vibrant environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer, Building Services Engineer, FM Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Technician