£45k - 50k per year + 23 days holiday
over 1 year ago
Are you a Contracts manager with experience in PFI contracts, looking to work for a company striving to be a frontrunner in the sector? Are you a perfectionist who is always striving to improve performance within your team and contract? I am currently looking recruiting for a contracts manager to oversee 2 sites in Gloucester, for a company who specialise in Hard and Soft FM within high-security sites.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- 23 days + bank holiday per annum
- A long term career in a successful company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression – this very role will be reporting into the Ops lead who has just received an internal promotion – this particular candidates 4th promotion since joining the business as an engineer. Promotion is based entirely on merit – so taking the next step is entirely down to your own hard work
- Working for a company who really value their employees well-being which directly impacts the work that they do. Staff are trained to a standard that they are empowered to make important decisions without hesitation.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing P&L and ensuring strict budgets are kept to. You will oversee a team of supervisors who in turn have a maintenance team reporting into them. You’ll be an advocate for continuous improvement within your sites – this is ideal for a candidate who wants to come in and put their stamp on the role, and make a name for themselves.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of managing PFI contracts and a thorough understanding of how these work and the impact of not adhering to contracts
- You’ll be confident and effective communicator – client satisfaction is a huge priority on these contracts and this expected to be delivered in an open and honest manner
- An innovative mind- going above and beyond for the client and always looking to find new ways to deliver solutions resourcefully, and in a smart way
- Collaboration is essential – in order to get maximum client satisfaction, it’s all about working in partnership with you clients and colleagues
- The successful applicant will be required to go through full security clearance/ police vetting
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a vibrant environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.