Bury St Edmunds
£45k - 50k per year + £4500 car/allowance
0844 406 0086
almost 2 years ago
Are you a Contracts Manager with experience of leading TFM contracts, looking to work for a company striving to be a frontrunner in the sector? Are you a perfectionist who is always striving to improve performance within your team and contract? I am currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to oversee 6 critical sites across Norfolk and Suffolk, for a company who specialise in Hard and Soft FM services.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- £4500 car allowance
- 23 days + bank holiday per annum
- A long term career in a successful company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression – this very role, has come about as a result of internal promotion – this particular candidates' 4th promotion since joining the business as an engineer. Promotion is based entirely on merit – so taking the next step is entirely down to your own hard work
- Working for a company who really value their employees well-being which directly impacts the work that they do. Staff are trained to a standard that they are empowered to make important decisions without hesitation.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing P&L and ensuring strict budgets are kept to. You will oversee a team of supervisors who in turn have a maintenance team reporting into them. You’ll be an advocate for continuous improvement within your sites.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of managing TFM contracts and a thorough understanding of strict SLA’s, how these work and the associated penalties
- You’ll be a confident and effective communicator – client satisfaction is a huge priority on these contracts and this is expected to be delivered in an open and honest manner
- An innovative mind- going above and beyond for the client and always looking to find new ways to deliver solutions resourcefully, and in a smart way
- Collaboration is essential – in order to get maximum client satisfaction, it’s all about working in partnership with your clients and colleagues
- The successful applicant will be required to go through full security vetting
Experience of PFI or critical site contracts would be highly advantageous.
The first stage will be a skype interview with myself week commencing 20th January with face to face interviews in Norfolk with client taking place week commencing 27th January. If you think this opportunity sounds like you and you are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please forward your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk or apply via the link ASAP