£42k - 45k per year + £4500 Car Allowance
0844 406 0086
11 months ago
Are you a Contracts Manager with experience in managing multiple, multi-site FM contracts in Manchester? If you are looking to work for a highly regarded FM service provider across Manchester and the North West then please read further about this new opportunity and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of between £42,000 - £45,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- £4500 per annum car allowance.
- A rewarding career leading a TFM facilities team across multiple commercial sites.
You’ll be managing multiple contracts with a leading FM service provider across Manchester and Liverpool. You’ll have responsibility for leading a team of dedicated hard and soft services facilities professionals. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all times and be a key contact for the customer on the contracts. The responsibility for health & safety across the contracts will also fall under your remit.
This role is covering 6 key contracts across the North West.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of managing multiple hard & soft services contracts across a region.
- You’ll have a technical background with a qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering.
- A desire to provide a truly customer focussed service to the client and always looking to find new ways to deliver solutions resourcefully, and in a smart way.
- Experience of managing a full P&L for multiple contracts and producing the relevant weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- An in-depth knowledge of current health & safety requirements across a hard services contract.
Having IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work for a leading FM service provider across a multiple commercial contracts in the North West then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 16th March. There will be a 2 stage interview process with the first stage being held in Manchester offices.