£17.5k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Facilities Scheduler that is keen to work for one of the UK’s largest FM providers and can start immediately? If so, please click the link below and I will get in contact as soon as I can!
An opportunity has arisen for an engineering scheduler working on the pre-planned maintenance (PPM) and reactive help desk. This position is temp to perm and requires someone to start immediately.
The successful candidate will effectively be using the planners, allocating engineers and ensuring the completion of tasks in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Must have excellent organisational skills
- Be computer literate
- Be able to perform under pressure and prioritise workload with a systematic approach
- Must have good communication skills as you will be speaking to the client senior management team, subcontractors and the client help desk
- Experience in scheduling
- Experience of working in facilities maintenance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ability to work with one of the UK's most recognisable FM companies
- Great location with easy transport links!
- Vibrant working environment with great people
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please click the apply button or send your CV to Beth@thornbaker.co.uk and I will contact you ASAP!