King's Lynn and West Norfolk District
£9.50 - 9.50 per hour
2 months ago
Weekend Cleaner - Permanent contract - £9.50 per hour - King's Lynn
Are you a cleaner looking for a weekend role in King's Lynn to supplement your income or work around existing commitments? If so, then please read further about this new permanent opportunity for and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £9.50 per hour
- 10 Hours per weekend
- Sat & Sun 8am – 1pm
- On the job training
- Permanent, stable contract.
- 23 days annual leave Pro-rata (increasing to 27 days with length of service)
Reporting to the site manager you will be responsible for providing a daily cleaning service to all areas of the facility as instructed by your line manager.
These areas will include the general upkeep and cleanliness of the offices, interview rooms, all common areas such as seating area, corridors and stairwells.
- Experience working in commercial environments is essential as is knowledge of COSHH regulations.
- You will also be a team player with a proactive approach to tasks
- You must also have a flexible and conscientious approach towards work as you may be required to carry out occasional alternative tasks
- Please be aware that an enhanced Police Vetting will be required for this role, with the cost being covered by the company, and all employment is subject to this clearance
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a fast-paced environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to email@example.com, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage asap.