We are currently recruiting for a number of Cleaners ideally with CSCS for a brand new site in Wakefield 4 miles from Wakefield and commutable by bus in 15 minutes. If you don't have CSCS you will be able to do an online course before starting
This is a brand new site for a global company. The positions will most likely be on a temp to perm basis as it is a brand new site so apply today to discuss starting Monday 14th March
Cleaning experience isn't essential as full training and ongoing support will be given!
The shifts will be Monday - Friday 8am -6pm
We can accomodate 2-5 days of working so please get in touch if you are interested but only looking for 2-3 days a week!
£9.93ph weekly pay every Friday
Over 100 candidates have gone perm in this job after 10 weeks - are you wanting work with a view to a perm job? Read on.
You will be working as a cleaner with one of the world's biggest brands. Training and ongoing support is included for you and you'll love being a cleaner in this large warehouse - with fantastic transport links, free parking and one of the best canteens I've enjoyed with my clients - there is great value homemade food served all day and free hot and cold drinks. If you have cleaning experience or are interested in getting a cleaning job and want to work with a company that can offer you all this and regular weekly pay - you need to apply asap.
Due to the nature of this site, you will need a CSCS and a clear DBS check completed in the last 24 months but if you don't have a DBS or CSCS we can help you with this
You can do a DBS check prior to starting and start work whilst it is being processed.
We have had a number of people go temp to perm with this company and they have thoroughly enjoyed the work.
Duties include :
- Cleaning toilets
- Cleaning communal areas
- Sweeping and mopping corridors
- Clearing away rubbish and changing bin bags
- Sanitising touch points.
There are loads of benefits:
- It's a very social place with lots of employee interaction
- Subsidised food and free drinks available in the canteens
- Bonuses to be gained throughout the year (particularly if you work extra shifts during the Christmas peak)
- Free parking on site for cars, motorbikes and pushbike storage
- Potential for long term career progression - many of our temporary workers have already progressed to supervisor and management level positions
- After 10 weeks the job has the potential to become permanent!
If you are available immediately then apply via the link today or send your CV to email@example.com