£30k - 35k per year + vehicle + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Are you an experienced supervisor who is looking for a new position which offers a clear cut path to progression?
If you have extensive experience working with voids properties at a supervisory level them we want to speak with you
I am recruiting on behalf of an established Building Services Company has been going strong for 50+ years and they’re still at the forefront of its game today. They believe in building great customer service through their people which is apparent through their continued success and low staff turnover which ensures you stability and security.
Having recently placed several candidates with this client, we truly believe that this is one of the best maintenance companies out there, and the feedback we've had so far from our successful candidates has been excellent!
They offer a vibrant, personable yet professional place to work and in return offer competitive pay and flexible working arrangements
This is Voids Supervisor role is an excellent opportunity for a Lead Engineer or Maintenance Supervisor who wants a clear career progression plan which could lead to Contracts Manager. The role is covering the majority of the East Midlands so Nottingham orDerbywould be an ideal location. You’ll be responsible for managing PPM schedules, any quotes, tool box talks and site audits.
Standard hours will be 8-5.
- You need to have come from a maintenance and repairs background
- It is essential that you have good working knowledge of void properties
- Ideally you will already have knowledge of social housing contracts, and will have demonstrable experience of supervising a team
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum (this can be negotiated depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
- A healthy bonus pot of up to 12% depending on the company’s performance.
- Excellent progression – the contracts manager who looks after this same contract in the North started out as a working supervisor, and the same clear cut progression path is on offer in this position
This contract is ready to go so they need the working supervisor to start ASAP and as a result will prioritise interviews. If you’ve got the relevant experience then please apply to Clare Gadsby on Clare@thornbaker.co.uk, and I’ll call you to discuss the role further.