£32k per year + vehicle
14 days ago
Are you an experienced Voids Supervisor based in South Yorkshire? If you are looking to join a forward-thinking, expanding housing organisation then please read further about this great permanent opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of up to £32,000
- Company van and fuel card
- 25 Days annual leave rising to 30 days with service.
- Excellent benefits package including matched pension up to 8%
The role will be working on a mobile basis covering South Yorkshire, North Nottinghamshire, and Lincolnshire. You will be supervising a team of repairs and maintenance staff across the region. You will be responsible for supervising their workload, managing the quality of work, and leading the team to deliver a great service to their customers. As the supervisor you will also hold responsibility for health & safety across the team
- Formal technical qualification, such as NVQ, City and Guilds within trade background
- Supervisory training: CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) or SMSTS
- CSCS Card – Gold
- Experience of supervising a team of repair technicians within the housing sector.
- Ability to compile and write reports.
- Full UK driving licence.
We are currently recruiting for a very well-regarded social housing organisation. We have worked with their repairs team for several years and have excellent feedback from the candidates who have gone on to work with the business.
What happens next?
Apply with your CV asap via the link or directly to email@example.com There will be a 2-stage interview process taking place over the next week so please apply asap.