£15k - 17k per year + Qualifications paid for
about 2 months ago
Are you looking to start your career in air conditioning with a highly regarded and established organisation? If you are based in the Peterborough area and are looking for a full-time permanent position with a company that can give you on the job training, this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary - £15,000-17,000 per annum (based on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to progress your career with on-the-job training and selected specialist courses.
- Chance to join an established organisation who have a varied and loyal client base.
- Working with one of our trusted companies that we have undertaken recruitment for just under 10 years
- Opportunity for rapid progression into supervisary and management positions
About the role
This role will see you working as a Trainee Air Conditioning Engineer and enrolled into Adcock's training academy. You will be working alongside an experienced air conditioning engineer working in the Peterborough area.
You will undertake a wide range of duties to assist the engineer in their day-to-day role. This role is an opportunity to learn on the job, gaining yourself qualifications equivalent to an NVQ level 2 and 3. In addition the possibility to potentially progress into an installation and maintenance engineer role once qualified.
- An interest in Mechanical engineering and the desire to pursue a career in the field
- A Mechanical, Plumbing or similar qualification is a bonus but not required
- A great attitude to learning and starting a career in the air conditioning sector
- GCSE English, Maths & Science grade C and above
- Based within 20 miles of Peterborough city centre
What Happens Next
This is a permanent opportunity and interviews will be held asap. There will be a 2-stage interview process with a telephone interview followed by a face-to-face meeting. Due to the urgency of the role, please send or apply via the link.