£55k - 60k per year + bonus + pension + healthcare
0844 406 0086
about 1 year ago
Are you a Technical Services Manager with experience of successfully managing a customer-centric Facilities/Estates maintenance team? If you are looking for a role to manage a team of in-house maintenance professionals on a large estate in the South East this role could be for you.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
- Very competitive benefits package including private healthcare, life insurance, annual bonus opportunity and 25 days’ holiday.
- Opportunity to work on a premier estate in the South East.
This role has come to market due to an internal promotion. In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of maintenance professionals to create an enviable facility. You will lead the technical function and be the key contact for wider building services projects across the estate.
You will be:
- Leading a large team of maintenance professionals to deliver a safe, efficient and customer focused service.
- Managing specialist maintenance professionals across a number of building services disciplines including electrical, mechanical, BMS, fabric and HVAC.
- Holding responsibility for H&S across the estate.
- Provide technical guidance and support to wider business projects across the estate.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of HNC or equivalent within a technical discipline – preferably electrical.
- Current or recent experience of working client-side for an in house Facilities/Estates team.
- Experience of managing a team of 15+ maintenance professionals on a large single estate such as Hospital, Stadium, University, College, Airport etc
- Experience of managing team leaders/supervisors.
- Exceptional levels of customer service and standards.
- Outstanding levels of communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of CAFM systems.
Membership of CIBSE and a recognised H&S qualification such as IOSH or NEBOSH would be highly advantageous in this role.
The company are an award-winning business who put their employees and customers at the heart of all of their operations. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in the retail and leisure market and can offer anyone joining the business a rewarding career.
This role is being actively recruited for now, and interviews will be taking place week commencing 2nd December. Please submit your CV today with full details of career history and relevant information for immediate consideration and an opportunity to meet face to face with the client.