£55k - 60k per year + £5000 car allowance
0844 406 0086
12 months ago
Are you a Contracts Manager with experience in managing the compliance and performance of multi-site PFI FM contracts? If you are looking to work for a highly regarded FM service provider across Birmingham and the West Midlands then please read further about this new opportunity and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of between £55,000 - £60,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- £5000 per annum car allowance.
- A rewarding career leading a TFM facilities team across multi-site PFI contracts.
You’ll be managing multiple the compliance and performance of multi-site PFI contracts with a leading FM service provider across Birmingham and the Midlands. You’ll have responsibility for leading a team of dedicated hard and soft services facilities professionals. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all times and be a key contact for the customer on the contract. You will also be responsible for ensuring services are delivered in accordance with contract requirements and to the client’s satisfaction whilst adhering to financial targets.
You will carry out monthly and quarterly reviews in to the compliance and performance vs key SLAs and report to the client accordingly.
This role is covering PFI contracts mainly within the education sector. You will be based from the Solihull office with travel to the sites across the Midlands required.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of managing compliance across multiple PFI contracts.
- To be considered for this role you must have PFI operational experience and have a comprehensive understanding of PFI contracts.
- You’ll have a technical background with a Building Services qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering – Preferably at HNC or above.
- Experience of managing a full P&L for multiple contracts and producing the relevant weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Experience of managing FM teams in excess of 10 – covering middle management, helpdesk, engineering, health and safety and subcontractors.
- An in-depth knowledge of current health & safety requirements across PFI contract.
Having IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work for a leading FM service provider across PFI contracts in the Midlands then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to email@example.com, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 2nd March. There will be a 2 stage interview process with the first stage being held in the Birmingham office.