£10.15 - 10.15 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are recruiting a fantastic opportunity to work for one of our favourite clients, a people focussed social housing provider in Chesterfield. They are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking, technical administrator to join their team on a 3-6 month contract.
What’s in it for you?
- A hourly rate of £10.15 per hour – paid weekly
- 3-6 month contract with an immediate start available
- An opportunity to work for a leading social housing organisation
- Free onsite parking
Your role will be based in the property team where you will undertake a wide range of administrative tasks to support the property and maintenance managers within the business. You will be working with data, spreadsheets and reports for the majority of your time.
You will be working with a number of managers along with the senior leadership team so we can guarantee a busy yet rewarding role.
You will be working from the Chesterfield office Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Experienced in a range of Administration tasks within a technical, property, maintenance or facilities management environment.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fully IT literate with strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communicator – with the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
This is an immediate requirement as a result of high workloads within the business. You will be required to go through a 1 stage interview process before being offered a position. Please send your details as soon as possible with full details of your career history and qualifications, and I will get in touch to discuss the position further.