£9 - 10 per hour
2 months ago
We are recruiting a fantastic opportunity to work for one of our favourite clients, a people focussed social housing provider in Chesterfield. They are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking, supply chain coordinator to join their team on a 3 month contract.
What’s in it for you?
- A hourly rate of £9.00 - £10.00 per hour – paid weekly
- 3 month contract with an immediate start available
- An opportunity to work for a leading social housing organisation
- Free onsite parking
Your role will be based in the property team where you will undertake a wide range of supply chain tasks. You will coordinate the purchase and stock management of a range of materials through a trusted supplier. You will also work closely with the internal stakeholders to monitor stock levels of materials. Management of order numbers/data will also be part of your role.
This is a role where you will be involved in all aspects of supply chain form order through to replenishment.
You will be working from the Chesterfield office Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Experienced in a supply chain/procurement role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fully IT literate with strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communicator – with the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders
This is an immediate requirement as a result of high workloads within the business. You will be required to go through a 1 stage interview process before being offered a position. Please send your details as soon as possible with full details of your career history and qualifications, and I will get in touch to discuss the position further.