Soho - London
£40k - 42k per year
15 days ago
Permanent Opportunity – Static Maintenance Engineer – Soho - £40,000 - £42,000
Are you a customer focussed Mechanical Bias Static Maintenance Engineer, who is willing to go above and beyond to keep buildings to the highest of standards? Are you looking to work for a company that genuinely values their staff? We’re looking for an Mechanically biased building services engineer to work on a large static corporate site in the Soho area and form part of the on-site facilities team.
What’s on offer?
- You’ll receive a basic salary of £40,000 - £42,000 per annum
- Static site in Soho – No more getting stuck in traffic travelling between each job
- Working Monday - Friday - Days between 7am - 7pm
- An opportunity to work with a leading FM service provider on an impressive corporate estate
Your duties will include PPMs and reactive maintenance across this corporate estate. You’ll be working as part of a facilities maintenance team. The company strive to be exceptionally customer focussed, so you must be willing to go the extra mile when dealing with internal stakeholders and any on site visitors.
- You will have demonstrable experience of mechanical building services maintenance in a corporate/commercial environment
- You must be a level 3 Mechanically qualified engineer
- You will be happy undertaking the duties of the Lead Engineer in their absence
- Confident user of IT systems for reporting
- You should have experience of working in a client facing role.
- A willingness and aptitude to carry out a wide range of building services maintenance tasks.
- Experience of A/C and Electrical systems is also highly desirable.
Static Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Building Services Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer
This role is being actively recruited for now. You’ll be required to attend a 1 stage interview process at the site, with a view to getting the successful candidate in as soon as possible. Interviews will be held week next week.
Please apply today with a full CV detailing your qualification and career history, and if you have relevant experience, I will be in touch to give you more details.