£28k - 30k per year + call out + standby
3 months ago
Are you an Electrical bias maintenance engineer within the FM or building services sector who is looking for a permanent opportunity with a leading FM service provider? If so please read further about this new permanent opportunity with a January start available!
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a growing FM service provider on a single site estate.
- Salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus overtime
- 31 days holiday
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-4.30pm – 30 minutes for lunch
- Callout rota of 1/4 - £100 standby payment plus a minimum of 3 hours at overtime rate for any call out.
In this role you will work for a leading FM service provider across a single site estate in the healthcare sector. You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as minor works installations such as sockets, lamps etc. As you will be the sole maintenance engineer on site you will also be required to undertake fabric and plumbing maintenance tasks.
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to be NVQ Level 3 Electrical – equivalent or higher
- Experience of carrying out fabric and plumbing maintenance tasks.
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider and an ability to carry out associated FM / Building services tasks
- Access to the site in Leicester within 45 minutes travel time
18th Edition would be highly advantageous as would L8 knowledge.
This role is based in Leicester. This is an urgent role with an opportunity for the right person to start working in January. Please send through your full CV and up to date contact details to email@example.com ASAP