PICCADILLY CIRCUS , MAYFAIR
£22 per hour
6 months ago
Thorn Baker EFM are currently seeking an Air Conditioning for our maintenance client for a static site in Piccadily. As an Air Conditioning Engineer, you will be required to carry out fault diagnosis, repairs, servicing and preventative maintenance to their installed air conditioning systems as well as carrying out PPM and reactive works on mechanical systems.
This role is starting from next week and will be temp initially with the potential of being extended to temp to perm. It is paying £22ph and will be carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance in a large office building within walking distance from Piccadilly Circus station.
If you have maintenance experience within a commercial environment and looking for an immediate start static site role then apply via the link
- An hourly rate of £22ph which is the equivalent of a 45k salary
- Static site meaning no more driving around
- Easily accessible site in Piccadilly Circus
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Immediate start with quick turnaround – Can start next week
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic company who treat their staff exceptionally well
- Steady working hours of Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm
What you’ll need
You will ideally hold a vocational qualification in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and have experience of working on VRV’s, VAV’s, splits and various Air Conditioning manufactures including Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba and Fujitsu.
- FGAS or Mechanical Qualification
- Previous experience within a maintenance role covering a range of building services
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a variety of sectors, particularly in commercial office blocks and blue-chip clients would be ideal
- Available to start work asap.
If this sounds like you then I want to hear from you. Send me your CV with your up-to-date career history, detailing your qualifications, and if you’re a good fit I will give you a call to progress your application.