£30k - 32k per year + call out + standby
about 2 months ago
Are you a Static Maintenance Engineer looking for a permanent opportunity in Leicester? This role is paying up to £32,000 and working for a FM service provider who have been trading for over 50 years with a turnover exceeding £200m. Please read more about this new opportunity and apply today with your CV.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary up to £32,000 per annum, plus overtime
- 31 days holiday
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-4.30pm – 30 minutes for lunch
- Callout rota of 1/4 - £100 standby payment plus a minimum of 3 hours at overtime rate for any call out
- An opportunity to work for a growing FM service provider on a single site estate
About your role
In this role you will work for a leading FM service provider across a single site estate in the healthcare sector. You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as minor works installations such as sockets, lamps etc. As you will be the sole maintenance engineer on site you will also be required to undertake fabric and plumbing maintenance tasks.
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to be NVQ Level 3 Electrical – equivalent or higher
- Have experience of carrying out fabric and plumbing maintenance tasks
- Experienced in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider with an ability to carry out associated FM / Building services tasks
- Access to the site in Leicester within 50 minutes travel time
18th Edition would be highly advantageous as would L8 knowledge
This role is based in Leicester. This is an urgent role with an opportunity for the right person to start working in September. Please send through your full CV and up to date contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
Your Key Skills
Maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, static maintenance engineer, static maintenance electrician.