£30k - 32k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you a customer focussed electrical engineer, who is willing to go above and beyond to keep buildings to the highest of standards? Are you looking to work for a company that genuinely values their staff? We’re looking for an electrically biased building services engineer to work on a large static site in Watford as a result of a new extension to the building.
Your duties will include PPMs and reactive maintenance to the site. You’ll be working Monday – Friday on a rotating shift of early, mid and late shifts, with every fourth week working late on a Thursday and the weekend too. You’ll be working as part of a strong team and be working around the general public – the company strive to be exceptionally customer focussed, so you must be willing to go the extra mile when dealing with people.
- You will have demonstrable experience of building services maintenance
- You must be electrically qualified – ideally via an indentured apprenticeship, and must also have 17th edition
- You must be customer focussed and happy to deal with the general public
What’s on offer?
- You’ll receive a basic salary of £32,000 per annum
- You’ll receive a life insurance package which covers 2.5x your annual salary as well as a pension
- Free onsite parking and no travelling into London!
This role is being actively recruited for now. You’ll be required to attend a two stage interview process at the site, with a view to getting the successful candidate in as soon as possible before the extension is completed in October. Please apply today with a full CV detailing your qualification and career history, and if you have relevant experience I will be in touch to give you more details.