£32k - 36k per year
about 1 month ago
Are you a customer focussed electrical engineer, who is willing to go above and beyond to keep buildings to the highest of standards? Are you looking to work for a company that genuinely values their staff? We’re looking for an electrically biased building services engineer to work on a large static site in Essex and form part of the on-site facilities team.
What’s on offer?
- You’ll receive a basic salary of between £32,000 - £36,000 per annum
- Free onsite parking and no travelling into London!
- No on call rota – Work Monday – Friday 7.30 – 4.30 – Get a great work/life balance
- An opportunity to work with a leading FM service provider on a leading corporate site
Your duties will include PPMs and reactive maintenance across this corporate estate. You’ll be working as part of a facilities team which is a mixture of 2 FM service providers and the client. The company strive to be exceptionally customer focussed, so you must be willing to go the extra mile when dealing with internal stakeholders and any on site visitors.
- You will have demonstrable experience of building services maintenance in a corporate/commercial environment
- You must be electrically qualified – ideally via an indentured apprenticeship, and must also have 17th edition/18th edition.
- You must have experience of working in a client facing role.
- A willingness and aptitude to carry out a wide range of building services maintenance tasks.
Experience of A/C and Mechanical systems is also highly desirable.
This role is being actively recruited for now. You’ll be required to attend a 1 stage interview process at the site, with a view to getting the successful candidate in as soon as possible. Interviews will be held week commencing 28th September. Please apply today with a full CV detailing your qualification and career history, and if you have relevant experience I will be in touch to give you more details.