City of Westminster
£13 - 17 per hour
about 2 years ago
Experienced carpenter / multi trader needed for 3 weeks from 23rd of November for around 3- 4 weeks
We are looking for someone who can be smart and presentable when dealing with the client, but are willing to turn their hand to a bit of everything. This is a static role based at a historical site in the Greenwich area. This is not one to be missed the site is certainly a desirable one to work at!
Day to do you will be required to tend to any general maintenance tasks which will be predominantly carpentry based which can include:
- Painting and Decorating
- Minor Electrical repairs
- Monthly Fire alarm tests
- Minor Electric repairs
- Fixing doors and locks
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with some flexibility required from time to time.
What's in it for you?
- Stable working pattern meaning no more long hours
- Hourly rate of between £13ph PAYE up to potentially £18ph self employed
- Weekly pay guaranteed every Friday no more chasing invoices.
- 3 weeks work guaranteed with potential of future work
- The opportunity to work on a fantastic British heritage site
Apply today with your CV and if you can show you have the relevant experience, we will give you a call straight away. We are looking for someone to start on Friday 23rd November so don't leave it too late!