£32k - 34k per year
3 months ago
Permanent opportunity for a Fabric Engineer – West London – paying £32,000 - £34,000 plus travel card
Are you an ambitious Fabric Engineer who can work without direction and be a key player in a small but perfectly formed business? We are recruiting for a great company who have seen excellent levels of growth in the last 2 years and are looking to bring on a Fabric Engineer to work on a static site for one of their prestigious clients in West London.
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary of up to £34000 per annum
- Travel/Oyster Card provided saving you up to £5000 per year
- 33 days holiday a year - an extra week’s holiday compared to the standard
- Training and development within your trade - the company will pay for a variety pf courses
- Hours are 8 - 4.30, but there is some flexibility if required
- Plenty of overtime on offer at a minimum of 4 hours paid when you’re called out. This is paid at 1.5x/2x your usual rate
- The opportunity to work with a friendly, professional business who truly care about and develop their employees
You’ll be working on sites which are largely based around West London (Sloane Square/Chelsea etc). Your position will involve some pre-scheduled PPMS, but there will also be lots of opportunity to get involved on the more exciting reactive maintenance and some minor install work. The sites include exclusive residential developments as well as blue chip commercial buildings. You’ll be involved in a callout rota which is 1 in 5, but last year the engineers only needed to go twice so it’s unlikely you’ll be called upon. They are a small to medium company that we have been working with for almost 5 years and they have a very low turnover of staff as they treat their engineers very well inside and outside of work.
- Basic Building services / maintenance background.
- Basic Electrical, Plumbing and Carpentry knowledge
- Experience working in large commercial building
- Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills and be client facing as you will be interacting with the client on site on a daily basis
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP as they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Fabric Engineer, Maintenance, Maintenance Engineer, Handyman, Handywoman, Handyperson, Facilities Management