£33k - 37k per year
over 1 year ago
ASAP - October 2019
Are you a multi skilled engineer, with experience in the facilities management sector, looking to work for a company who will genuinely advance your career and support your development? Are you looking to work for a company who is not only growing in terms of size, but their own strength and reputation as well? I have an amazing opportunity for a static Air Conditioning Engineer to be based in Wandsworth, working for a well-respected and steadily growing business in the Facilities Management Sector.
They are a facilities management company with big ambition. They have seen huge growth recently and are now upto 40 members of staff, with plans to grow even further of the next couple of years. They currently have a portfolio of around 200 clients, which vary from commercial, industrial and domestic. They really pride themselves on looking after their staff, with excellent benefits over and above the usual including healthcare, pension and regular staff outings. In the last year they have developed 80% of their employees with relevant certifications in their field, meaning you genuinely get to plan out your career path from day one and realistically meet your goals.
You’ll be split between reactive maintenance and PPMS on VRVs, VRFs, splits, multi-splits etc. but from time to time you will need to get involved with other building services tasks such as emergency light tests, basic plumbing duties (valves, pumps and motors), fire alarms and BMS Systems.
What will you need
- NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning as well as a valid F-Gas certificate
- Previous experience as a Building Services Engineer/ Multi-skilled Engineer
- BMS experience is also highly desirable, but not essential
- Full UK Driving License
- A good attitude and the drive to be provide consistently high levels of customer service and be at the top of your game
What’s in it for you?
A generous salary of £34,000 - £38,000 per annum, van provided and paid travel
- Generous healthcare and pension packages
- Mobile phone (iPhone) and uniform are also provided
- The opportunity to pick up plenty of overtime, meaning you can earn as much or as little as you like with callouts paid at a minimum of 4 hours.
- A company who wants its staff to succeed – you tell them where you want your career to be and they will make it their mission to get you there!
If this sounds like your next career move then please click apply today with your CV which details your full experience and qualifications, and why you’re suitable for the role, and I will get in touch to let you know more and submit your CV for consideration.