£42k - 47k per year + car
7 months ago
Are you a Soft Services Operations Manager with experience of successfully overseeing a large multi-site region?
Do you live in the Essex area?
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV to email@example.com
I am excited to be recruiting this Operations Manager role due to a restructure of this multi discipline soft services business. As a result of the restructure this has created an opportunity for an experienced operations manager to join an already successful team.
The company is well established and will reward you with excellent opportunities for career development and progression. They operate in an employee friendly culture in a fast-paced quality driven market
You will be responsible for overseeing the management of the daily operations of cleaning and grounds maintenance contracts across London and the South East, ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained. This organisation operate mainly within the property management sector however they do also have a growing portfolio of commercial premises.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of circa £45,000 per annum
- Car, mobile phone, laptop and tablet.
- Working for a company that is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture
The key responsibilities for the Operations Manager include;
- Manage a team of 4 division heads and their associated team leaders.
- Deliver a high quality operation across London and the South East
- Recruit and train managers to provide an outstanding customer service experience.
- Budget management for contracts.
- Health & Safety and Compliance management across the business.
- Monitor and control payroll.
- Provide a clear and open line of communication with clients to ensure high levels of customer service is maintained.
Key Skills and Experience:
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of overseeing the management element of multiple cleaning contracts
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional experience of leading, developing soft services staff across a portfolio of contracts
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position please apply directly to me. You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV
- Send a full CV direct to my email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as Operations Manager