£40k per year + overtime
almost 3 years ago
Small Works / Accounts Manager (FM)
I am currently recruiting for a small works /account manager role in the North West London area.
Are you experienced in Buildings maintenance within highly prestigious sites, and looking for a company where quick progression is a reality for employees who go the extra mile? I am looking for small works/ account manager to over see a variety of contracts up to the value of 30k in the London area.
This role is on a temp to perm basis of 13 weeks so ideal if you have unfortunately been made redundant or have been working in contract positions!
This fast growing company was formed around 10 years ago and have boomed over the last year or two due to brilliant reputation. They are a facilities management company who work with a variety of clients from UK retail outlets to high end hotels and restaurants and everything in between! This company are fantastic to work with they are incredibly down to earth whilst maintaining a brilliant level of professionalism.
You’ll be covering a portfolio of contracts in London, where it will be your role to oversee a team of both mobile and site engineers.
- You’ll be required to ensure SLAs and KPIs are adhered to, as well as any took box talks and liaison with clients.
- Quoting of small works enquiries.
- Obtaining a constant flow of small works enquiries.
- Running of small works contracts or projects.
- Following company procedures.
- Liaising with customers.
- Liaising with directly employed Engineers and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring small works contracts are running to set programs.
- Providing pre-contract documents to relevant persons or companies.
- Providing support and training to staff when required
- Constantly updating company CRM.
- Completing small works projects within expected margins.
What you’ll need
- You’ll ideally have come worked your way up the ranks from an engineer position, with previous knowledge and experience of building services maintenance
- Demonstrable experience of overseeing a team, with responsibility for budgets
- Experience of working on prestigious/corporate contracts
- A motivational style of managements, with the ability to lead from the front.
- Experience of working within the FM industry and knowledge of the SLAs in place with clients
What’s on offer
- A healthy basic salary of £40,000 (negotiable for excellent candidates) depending on experience
- Plenty of overtime on offer for you to pick up, with rates being paid at 1.5x Mon – Fri, and double time Saturday and Sunday
- Genuine progression – the company is growing at an exponential rate and you can have a slice of the pie –
This is an immediate requirement and as a result interviews will be turned around quickly, and will be one stage with the contracts manager. If you’re successful, you could have a contract in your lap for the next day. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company who will undoubtedly be making their mark in the sector and as a result, the opportunity will be snapped up quickly. If you’re interested then apply today with full details of your work history to email@example.com to discuss this opportunity further.