£34k - 35k per year + van + fuel + call out
8 days ago
Permanent opportunity based in Martlesham – Electrical Site Manager – Maintenance - £35,000 + great call out rates.
Do you have experience working as an Electrical Site Manager or Supervisor, do you have a background in building services maintenance? If you would like to work for a company that can offer stability and progression, then this could be the role for you.
If you are based within 1 hour of Martlesham and are interested, please apply today with your CV
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of Circa £34000 - £35000
- Company van + fuel card
- 23 days holiday + stats (this goes up to 25 days after level of service)
- Monday-Friday working hours with the occasional Saturday & Sunday
- Call out of 1 in 3 – Rates mean an additional £3000 per annum
- A great team to be part of!
You will be working for a highly successful FM company providing FM services to blue light contracts on a nationwide scale. They strongly believe great customer service and happy employees are at the forefront of any successful business and strive to achieve this throughout the company.
All this ensures you will have job satisfaction and security within your role.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for providing support to the caretaker and cleaning team and ensuring all work is carried out in the correct and safe manner.
- You will also be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance throughout the site, predominantly electrical maintenance
- Managing stock/budgets will also be something that comes under your remit so knowledge of budget constraints is also essential.
You will spend your week on site at Martlsham with flexibility required to assist other sites across East Anglia on occasion.
- You will have experience working in maintenance and will also have experience of leading a small team.
- 18th Edition qualified
- Level 3 Electrical qualification
- Team player
- Previous electrical maintenance experience
- Good ICT skills
- Hold a current clean driving licence
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV to email@example.com or apply via the website today.