£35k - 37k per year + £3700 car allowance
0844 406 0086
over 1 year ago
Are you a Site Facilities Manager with experience in PFI contracts, looking to work for a company striving to be a frontrunner in the sector? Are you a perfectionist who is always striving to improve performance within your team? I am currently looking to speak with Site Managers for a company who specialise in Hard and Soft FM across high profile public sites.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary between £35,000 - £37,000 per annum
- £3700 Car Allowance
- 23 days increasing to 27 with service + bank holiday per annum
- A long term career in a successful company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression – this very role, has come about as a result of internal promotion. Promotion within this business is based entirely on merit – so taking the next step is entirely down to your own hard work
- Working for a company who really value their employees well-being which directly impacts the work that they do. Staff are trained to a standard that they are empowered to make important decisions without hesitation.
You’ll be working on a hugely interesting and expansive site with responsibility for leading a team of dedicated hard services facilities professionals. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all time. You will be a key contact for the customer on the estate and will hold responsibility for health & safety across the site. The estate is undergoing a large upgrade programme which as the Site Facilities Manager you will be hugely influential.
This role is based on a large static estate which is commutable from Banbury, Cirencester, Evesham and Cheltenham.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of managing the hard services across a large estate or facility.
- You’ll have a technical background with a qualification in either electrical or mechanical engineering.
- You’ll also have experience of managing both planned and reactive maintenance schedules.
- An innovative mind- going above and beyond for the client and always looking to find new ways to deliver solutions resourcefully, and in a smart way.
- Collaboration is essential – in order to get maximum client satisfaction, it’s all about working in partnership with you clients and colleagues.
- The successful applicant will be required to go through full security clearance/ police vetting.
Having IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a vibrant environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.