£34k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
How does working for an award winning FM company sound to you? Would you like to work in a highly prestigious building in Charing Cross? Well, keep reading because this role has both – you’ll be working for a forward thinking Maintenance Company who have contracts with some of the most recognisable brands and buildings within the FM industry. They are looking for an electrical maintenance engineer to work on a prestigious site in Charing Cross.
You’ll be based onsite on a permanent basis, doing electrical maintenance as part of a larger team of multi-disciplined engineers. You’ll be working in commercial offices – where the clients are predominantly lawyers. This is working Monday to Friday, and you will rotate on a weekly basis between 7am – 4pm and 10am – 7pm, meaning you’ve got more freedom and flexibility to attend appointment and other engagements without having to work nights or take holiday!s
- You will need experience of being a electrically biased building services engineer, ideally already with experience on a static site
- You must hold a relevant electrical qualification such as NVQ/ City and guilds as well as 17/18th edition
- You will be customer focussed, and used to working in corporate environments
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £35,000 per annum, based on one site
- No need to participate in a callout rota, but you’ll be free to take on as much overtime as you like – it’s up to you whether you prefer the money in your pocket, or the time to spend on your social life
- Working for a forward thinking company who will help you to advance your career and learn new skills
This position is vacant now, and interviews can be arranged at short notice. If you’re looking to work for a highly regarded company who are top of the FM game, please send your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk to be considering for this opportunity.