£30k - 32k per year
16 days ago
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Site Cleaning Manager to manage the cleaning function for a leading FM service provider on a large distribution centre in Warrington.
If you are looking for a permanent opportunity to work for a highly respected FM Service provider this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary up to £32,000
- Ongoing industry training and support
- An opportunity to work for a global client
- Fortnightly pay
- Access to a range of high street discounts via Perkbox
- Regular rewards and recognition
Your standard working week will be 37.5 hours per week – working 5 days out of 7
Having supported this organisation with their recruitment needs for some time I know that staff within the organisation share the same vision and care passionately about what they do and strive to deliver an excellent service to their clients.
About the role
Reporting into the overall Site Manager you will be responsible for the daily management of the site cleaning team including cleaning operatives and waste management operatives.
You will be the first point of contact for the client in terms of audits, staffing, uplifts, budget and issues.
- Experience of managing a cleaning operation across a large site
- Experience of training & developing a large team – 50+ to ensure high standards are adhered to.
- Positive attitude to work and to providing a great service at all times.
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- Ability to liaise and communicate at all levels of the business.
This role is a key role within the operation and as such a flexible approach to working hours and availability will be required to ensure the cleaning operation is running effectively at all times.
Candidates with the following experience are highly desirable
This is a permanent opportunity and interviews will be held asap via an online video platform. There will be a 2 stage interview process and there is an immediate start available following successful interview with this role. Therefore, please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.