£33k - 35k per year + Bonus
24 days ago
New Permanent Opportunity - Site Cleaning Manager – Warrington - £33,000 - £35,000
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Site Cleaning Manager to join a growing team, a leading Facilities Management company working with a prestigious client in Warrington. This will be a full-time role working 40 hours per week across a 5 out of 7 working patterns (including evenings and weekends) where flexibility is vital to be successful within this role.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary £33,000 - £35,000
- Bonus scheme worth circa £5,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Fortnightly pay
- You will have a proven track record within soft services facilities management within large single site venues, with a clear understanding of the soft services infrastructure and its functionality to the client.
- You will be leading a large janitorial team delivering the highest compliance of hygiene and all health and safety routines.
- You must be someone who displays key strategic leaderships skills, including resilience, collaboration, empathy, motivation and the ability to adapt your communication skills to suit the needs of your team and the customer.
- Strategic leadership and effective management of a large janitorial team across soft services.
- Robust plan to deliver cost and efficiency improvements while maintaining stringent health and safety and COSHH legislation.
- Proactive communication with your site colleagues, both written and verbal, to ensure their understanding of the customer's needs and that they are all are well-informed on-site issues and developments, working with the customer's needs as the priority.
- Provision of a high quality, safe and clean environment.
- Effective and efficient management of colleague relations
- Ensuring that colleague levels are appropriate, including the recruitment of new candidates and leading and managing them to prioritise effectively.
- Should be able understand and dissect key data to deliver KPI's
- Requires previous or present experience of managing large teams.
This role is being actively recruited for now. You’ll be required to attend a 2-stage interview process at the site, with a view to getting the successful candidate in as soon as possible. Interviews will be held over the next week. Please apply today with a full CV detailing your qualification and career history, and if you have relevant experience, I will be in touch asap to discuss the role further.
Site Cleaning Manager, Cleaning Manager, Area Cleaning Manager,