£34k - 38k per year
almost 2 years ago
Site based Air Conditioning Engineer
Does working on a varied and exclusive site in Covent Garden appeal to you? Are you looking to work for a company who really look after their engineers and help them to progress in their career? We have an excellent vacancy for an Air conditioning engineer to work on a static site.
What’s on offer?
- A healthy basic salary up to £38,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Work uniform, mobile phone etc.
You’ll be working on a large and varied site in convent garden which is comprised of a hotel, restaurant, bars, office space and TV studios. The role is going to be mostly reactive maintenance, but this is being reviewed and may in the near future incorporate some PPMs too. The work will predominantly involve maintenance of AC units including Splits and VRFs, but as this is a site based role, you will also be required to undertake basic mechanical tasks such as fixing pumps, motors, leaking taps etc. You’ll be working as part of a team of 3, alongside a supervisor and a fabric engineer.
- As a very minimum you will need valid F-Gas certificate
- Ideally you will be an apprentice trained Air Conditioning Engineer, with NVQ Level 2/3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Based within easy reach of Covent Garden
- You will be proactive and client focussed – this is a demanding position and you need to be able to perform under pressure
This is an open vacancy, and for the right candidate interviews can be turned around very quickly. First stage will be a telephone interview, followed quickly by face to face interviews which will involve you meeting the client. Following an offer of employment, you’ll be able to start very quickly, all depending on your notice and personal commitments. If this sounds like your next role, please send your CV ASAP to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, for immediate consideration.