£19 - 24 per hour
4 months ago
Immediate interview√ Static site√ Prestigious site √ Continental shifts √ Day shifts & Night shifts√
This will be the last role you ever need to apply for! If you are a mechanical maintenance engineer looking for a static site role on a large site keeping you busy and challenged then this is the role for you! They are paying the hourly rate equivalent of up to 41k as a basic and there will be overtime available.
If you are still reading this advert then the above points must be important to you and this role provides all of the above plus plenty more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mechanical maintenance engineer with cooling tower experience that has worked either on a critical or blue chip client site and is confident with reactive repairs PPMs and cooling towers!
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate equivalent of up to 41k with overtime available
- Immediate interview with temp to perm opportunities
- Working in a prestigious exciting building with a team that will genuinely develop your training
- Plenty of opportunities to attend various courses to obtain further qualifications and tickets
- Static site that is easily commutable and no travel required
- Continental shift pattern mixture of days and nights with 14 days off per month! 4 on 4 off days and nights (7-7)
- On-site canteen
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer You’ll be on-site in a prestigious building as part of a maintenance team ,you’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc. but also have experience of turning your hand to the likes of AHUs, FCUs, basic plumbing, pumps, generators and cooling towers etc.
- Conduct PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of OEM assets and associated systems.
- Ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
- Complete system and equipment operational load/consumption readings
- Undertake on-site operational system testing of UPS, generators and switchgear.
- Undertake al training requirements as directed by your manager.
- Operate and deliver services using a PDA CAFM device.
- Comply with the site rules and requirements.
- Minimise operational and reputational risk
- Co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- Co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors
- Respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the electrical services aspects of the contract as required.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance.
- Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilating Building Services.
- Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems.
- Assist other trade where relevant
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds within a relevant engineering principle.
- Mechanical & Electrical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry
- Health and Safety Training
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Cooling tower experience
- Desirable :
- HNC Building Services or equivalent
- Advanced Mechanical experience/knowledge
- Supervisory experience for future development
- L8 Domestic water treatment
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.