£37.5k per year + Excellent benefits
11 months ago
Fancy working at one of the most iconic attractions in our amazing Capital City? If you have critical site or data centre experience and you want to work with a fantastic company that will not hesitate to put you through additional training and courses then this definitely is the job for you! Are you self-motivated, and reliable, with the drive to push your career to the next level, in a company that will actively support this?
I’m looking for an electrically biased engineer to work on a highly prestigious site for a genuinely fantastic company who are one step ahead of the competition when it comes to taking care of employees. This is working a continental shift, with 7-7 shifts both days and nights.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £37500 with heaps of overtime available at 1.75x your usual rate
- Immediate start for the right person
- Working in a highly iconic site, with a supportive team
- Plenty of opportunities to attend various courses to obtain further qualifications and tickets
- Easily commutable for those on the Victoria, District and Circle lines
- Continental shift pattern
- On-site canteen
You’ll be on-site in a prestigious building as part of a maintenance team You’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc. but also have experience of turning your hand to the likes of AHUs, FCUs, basic plumbing, pumps and generators etc.
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds Level 2 or 3 Electrical installation
- 17th edition
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in Electrical PPMs, some minor installations and test and inspect
- Full UK Driving License
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical maintenance
- Experience of working on sites with high volumes of public footfall
- L8 Domestic water treatment
If you already have relevant experience, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.