£19 - 24 per hour
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a number of Maintenance Electrician roles in London with a start date of Monday. We are working with a national maintenance company who are looking for experienced Maintenance Electricians to join them from Monday on either a static site or on foot mobile roles.
The static role is in Covent Garden and working 4 on 4 off 7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am and the foot mobile roles are in Zones 1 and 2 carrying out maintenance in commercial office buildings also on a 4 on 4 off basis but just day shifts 7am - 7pm . All of these roles are starting from next week so if you are immediately available then don't hesitate either apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your shift preference
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate equivalent of up to 41k with overtime available
- Immediate interview with temp to perm opportunities
- Plenty of opportunities to attend various courses to obtain further qualifications and tickets
- Continental shift pattern mixture of days and nights with 14 days off per month! 4 on 4 off days and nights (7-7)
- On-site canteen
- Travel paid for for foot mobile roles
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer You’ll be on-site in a prestigious building as part of a maintenance team ,you’ll be doing a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc. but also have experience of turning your hand to the likes of AHUs, FCUs, basic plumbing, pumps, generators and cooling towers etc.
- Conduct PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of OEM assets and associated systems.
- Ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated the electrical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- Respond in a prompt and effective manner to all electrically related reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
- Complete system and equipment operational load/consumption readings
- Undertake on-site operational system testing of UPS, generators and switchgear.
- Undertake al training requirements as directed by your manager.
- Operate and deliver services using a PDA CAFM device.
- Comply with the site rules and requirements.
- Minimise operational and reputational risk
- Co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
- Co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors
- Respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the electrical services aspects of the contract as required.
- Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance.
- Repair of electrical systems and controls associated with Heating and Ventilating Building Services.
- Repair and maintenance of lighting and distribution systems.
- Assist other trade where relevant
What you’ll need:
- 18th Edition
- Health and Safety Training
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Cooling tower experience
- Desirable :
- HNC Building Services or equivalent
- Advanced Mechanical experience/knowledge
- Supervisory experience for future development
- L8 Domestic water treatment
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.