£42k - 45k per year + Company Car
0844 406 0086
about 1 year ago
If you are a Service Manager with experience of managing refrigeration and air-conditioning contracts please review this great new opportunity. You will be part of a highly successful, family run business which are experiencing excellent levels of growth across the UK. If this sounds like you please apply today with your CV.
We have worked with this client for a number of years and if you're looking to join a company that truly appreciates their employees, then look no further; we have placed Service Managers and Branch Managers within this company who are just as happy in their roles as when they started a number of years ago
What’s on offer?
- Up to £45,000 + Car
- 25 days holiday (rises every 3 years, up to 30)
- A great company to work for who recognise and appreciate their employees
- Performance related bonus
Is this you?
- This role would suit a highly motivated individual who is able to lead a busy engineering function within a growing business.
- An equal balance of technical experience and management is required for this role
- You will work well under pressure and have strong organisational and planning skills
- A good understanding of customer demands and a passion to deliver excellent customer service will really make you shine out from the rest
- You must live within an hour of the office in Northampton
- You will come from an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration background
- Hold your City & Guilds 2079
- A minimum of 2 years of man management experience – Team of 8
- Full, clean UK drivers licence
This is a demanding but rewarding role which will require you to use both your man management skills and technical knowledge on daily basis.
You will have a team of air conditioning and refrigeration engineers who directly report to you along with remote sub-contractors who will be working in various locations across the country. You will also be responsible for leading the administration function within the business who help ensure an efficient service.
This is predominantly an office based role although there will be occasional site visits predominantly across the Midlands region.
What happens next?
This is an urgent role although finding the right candidate is paramount. Interviews will be held week commencing 27th January and 3rd February. There will be a 2 stage interview process.