£23k - 26k per year + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Service Desk Co-Ordinator
I am working with a fantastic company, based in TW16, that specialises in providing first class commercial Air Conditioning services for over 40 years. Their services range from Air Conditioning to Energy Management. My client supplies its many customers with various service such as parts, installation, maintenance, and a 24/7 emergency call out service.
As an employer they are dedicated on retaining and developing exceptional people to provide our valued customers with an innovative and professional service, which exceeds their expectations.
As a Service Desk Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and scheduling engineers’ workload/diaries by allocating jobs and re-arranging engineers/jobs at short notice.
You will also be responsible for liaising with our customers via email and phone, ensuring our high level of professionalism is consistently maintained.
- Inbound and outbound contact with customers via phone and email to resolve and questions, issues or complaints. Always ensuring the top level of customer service at all times
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls are transferred to the relevant staff
- Office diary management
- Arranging emergency call outs, liaising with Engineers, Sales team and Subcontractors
- Booking jobs
- Scheduling planned maintenances
- Raising purchase orders and ordering goods.
- Maintenance of Work in Progress report
- Ad-hoc admin duties
What does the right person look like?
- Superb organisational skills with strong prioritising and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be constantly self-motivated and diligent
- Dedicated to delivering excellent service at all times
- Fantastic communications skills with the ability to work with a variety of different people and clients
- Understanding of Microsoft office programmes and CRM systems
- Experience in same/ similar industry preferable
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary of between £23,000 and £26,000 + benefits
- Fantastic busy and social working environment
- Great team environment and atmosphere
- Full training and development provided
This is a position that will not last long so please apply as soon as possible with your most up to date CV that demonstrates how you match the requirements of this role. Interviews will be arrange quickly for the right candidate