£18k - 20k per year
over 2 years ago
The company we are recruiting for offer exceptional Facilities Management and Maintenance services to their clients from their office in Derby, with technically gifted engineers and strategic operations and contracts managers offering an excellent customer service experience. They are looking for an experienced service desk coordinator to join the team to support their current growth. The service desk coordinator will use the CAFM system to schedule all pre-planned maintenance and any reactive works.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to 20,000
- free on site parking
- A fantastic and friendly team
- an opportunity to join a company with fantastic prospects for growth and career development
Service desk coordinator duties:
- manage your own portfolio of clients who you will work closely with on a daily basis
- issuing and raising PO numbers
- raising purchase order numbers and processing purchase order ledger invoices
- managing engineers and their maintenance schedules both reactive and PPM
- logging and updating a CAFM system
- compiling and managing asset registers
Ensuring all relevant information is provided to Accounts to facilitate timely and correct invoicing
- experience of multi tasking and prioritising a busy schedule of works
- must be experienced with raising purchase order numbers and completing invoices
- excellent communication skills
- fantastic levels of customer service
- pay attention to detail
You may have experience as one of the following: Service desk coordinator, Service desk operator, Service desk administrator, Helpdesk Coordinator, Helpdesk operator, Helpdesk administrator.
This role is an office based position in Derby and is commutable from Mickleover, Littleover, Ilkeston, Stapleford and Spondon.
All sound good? Want to apply? You now have two options:
If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV, or send a full CV direct to my email firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> with the subject as Service desk coordinator.