£18k per year
over 1 year ago
Are you Helpdesk Operator looking to work for a great, employee focused company?
My client is looking for an experienced facilities management / facilities maintenance works coordinator to join their fast growing team in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading supply companies!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A starting salary of £18,000
- Fantastic busy and social working environment
- Opportunityfor training and development
- Great location with excellent transport links
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:00 (please note there is a Saturday rota of no more than 10 per year, for which you are paid overtime)
THE ROLE – Service Controller / Helpdesk Coordinator
- Book engineers on site, ensure maintenance are completed within specified timescales.
- Use the PPM Planners and Engineers diary to plan tasks.
- Allocate the correct engineer by skill set and location to complete the task to the client’s requirements.
- Manage the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance paperwork.
- Handle telephone queries from clients and engineers on outstanding and ongoing work orders.
- Issue of purchase orders within contract maximum spends values.
- Order relevant parts for individual job requirements.
THE CANDIDATE - Are you a Service Controller or a Helpdesk Coordinator?
- Must have excellent organisational skills
- Be computer literate - good Microsoft Word / Excel skills
- Must have good customer service skills and geographical knowledge
- MUST have experience in scheduling/facilities work in a similar environment
- Experience of working for a Facilities Management or Facilities Maintenance company as a Works Scheduler, Helpdesk Officer, Works Coordinator, Helpdesk Planner or Helpdesk Scheduler or similar.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. This role requires an immediate start, so apply now to avoid disappointment.