£40k - 45k per year + car, healthcare, pension
0844 406 0086
over 2 years ago
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager with experience working on PFI contracts for a Facilities Management service provider? I am currently looking to speak with Senior Quantity Surveyors for a company who specialise in Hard and Soft FM across high profile public sites.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of circa £45,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance of £5500 per annum
- 25 days with an option to purchase further days + bank holidays per annum
- Healthcare, company pension scheme
- A long term career in a successful company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression
- Working for a company who really value their employees well-being which directly impacts the work that they do
You’ll be working on interesting and expansive estates across the North West. You will work closely with the Senior Project Manager in the management of project accounts. You will also manage the interface agreements between the key stakeholders across the PFI contract. In this role you will also take responsibility for managing the lifecycle models on behalf of the company’ clients, this involves updating them, assessing risk and producing Mid Term plans. As part of the role you will also be involved in building the detailed yearly plan including gaining credible cost estimates for work. Another area of responsibility will be pricing and assessing risk on any variations that are of a high value including those that are less about physical works and more about changes to the contract.
This role is based in the head office location of Manchester. Travel will be required across multiple sites along the M62 corridor.
What you’ll need:
- HND or Degree in building surveying
- Previous experience of working as a QS, SQS, MQS or Commercial Manager on a PFI contract
- You’ll have exceptional communication skills managing relationships between key stakeholders
- You’ll also have experience of managing lifecycle models across PFI contracts
- The successful applicant will be required to go through vetting.
Having RICS qualifications would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and you’re looking to work with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 9th September. There will be a 2 stage interview process with the first stage being held in the Manchester office.