Highly competitive basic salary plus car allowance.
6 months ago
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience of working on M&E contracts within the building services or FM sector? If so please read further about this outstanding permanent opportunity to join an international multi-disciplinary business in their West Midlands office.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Company car allowance of £4800 per annum
- 25 days with an option to purchase further days + bank holidays per annum
- Healthcare, company pension scheme
- A long term career in a successful company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression
You will be working within the building services division of this international business. You will be working across a wide variety of projects and will hold responsibility for the financial success of the projects and contracts.
You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on budget and ensure that profits are maximised. You will work closely with sub-contractors ensuring excellent management of accounts as well as managing and reporting variations to the Commercial Manager.
As this is a senior role you will also mentor junior members of staff within the team. This role is based in the West Midlands office in Solihull. Travel will be required across multiple sites Within the Midlands and Wales Region
What you’ll need:
- HND or Degree in quantity surveying
- Previous experience of working as a SQS, MQS or Commercial Manager – On M&E projects
- You’ll have exceptional communication skills managing relationships between key stakeholders
- You’ll also have experience of NEC forms of contracts
Having RICS qualifications would be highly advantageous as would experience of infrastructure projects.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and you’re looking to work with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held ovr the next week and will be online in the first instance.