£31k - 33k per year
0844 406 0086
over 1 year ago
Are you a Mechanical Engineer with experience in power generation environments, looking to work for a company striving to be a frontrunner in the sector? Due to increasing success and an ongoing rise in demand, I am keen to speak with Mechanical Engineers in the Nottingham area for this highly respected Energy provider.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary between £31,000 - £33,000 per annum
- Mon – Fri days shift with an early finish every Friday
- A long term career in a successful company, who hold long-term contracts and offer genuine career progression
- Working for a company who are at the forefront in their sector and who are able to offer you a varied and interesting workload
You’ll spend the majority of your time working on a hugely interesting and expansive single site with responsibility for leading a team of dedicated mechanical engineers. You will lead on mechanical installation and maintenance projects across the portfolio of sites. You will also undertake and co-ordinate both planned and reactive works on an ongoing basis, responding to call outs and prioritising or delegating reactive work accordingly.
This role is based on a large site in Nottingham however you will also be required to travel across the county on a weekly basis.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of carrying out mechanical maintenance in a power generation environment
- You’ll have a technical background with a qualification in mechanical engineering – preferably at ONC level or above
- You’ll also have experience of managing both planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- You will also have experience of supervising teams of engineering professionals.
- Full UK driving licence
Having H&S qualifications would be highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in an interesting environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to email@example.com, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 30th September. There will be a 2 stage interview process with the first stage being held in the Nottingham HQ.