£45k - 50k per year + Excellent benefits package
about 1 year ago
Are you a Senior Facilities Manager with experience of producing and delivering a medium - long-term strategy alongside the day to day management of an in-house facilities function? If you are looking for a role with a forward-thinking public sector organisation as part of their in-house Facilities Management department then please apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract – Immediate start available
- A salary of £50,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package including flexible working scheme, outstanding pension scheme and a host of other great employee benefits
- 35 days annual leave
- 40 Hours per week - Monday – Friday
In this role you will be responsible for managing a small yet experienced team of facilities professionals in a public-sector, customer-centric setting, responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders. You will be a Senior Facilities Manager who enjoys managing a wide range of subcontractors and who is able to get to grips with a workforce returning to work in a COVID safe environment.
Although this role is a 12 month fixed term contract the focus of this role will be to ensure an effective medium term strategy is in place for the department by the time the contract comes to an end.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Facilities Manager include
- Leading a small team of in house facilities professionals to deliver a safe, efficient and customer focused service
- Managing the safe return to the office for the workforce - post refurbishment
- Identifying and setting medium and long term strategic goals for the facilities department
- Manage wide variety of subcontractors and suppliers to deliver an outstanding facilities services
- Managing the Facilities budget up to £500,000
- Leading the H&S of the facilities department
- Leading the workplace strategy taking in to account current Covid secure practices
Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- The setting of medium and long term strategic goals for a facilities department/division
- Experience of managing a team of facilities professionals both in house and subcontractors – With an ability to impart leadership and direction to the team
- Experience of managing a facilities department budget – In excess of £500,000
- Experience of procuring and managing specialist sub-contractors
- Outstanding levels of communication to both internal and external stakeholders
- NEBOSH qualification
FM/Building services qualifications/memberships are highly desirable as are Project management qualifications such as PRINCE2.
This organisation operate in the public sector and have a forward thinking outlook. They are innovative and are constantly looking at better ways of working. They are focussed on delivering a great service internally and externally and they truly value their workforce and place great value on employee wellbeing and your development.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the ability for the right candidate to start immediately. If this role sounds like you then please get in touch ASAP. There will be a multi-stage interview process consisting of a telephone interview, online interview and an onsite visit.
The deadline for applications is Friday 18th September with telephone interviews taking place week commencing 21st September.