£25k - 27k per year
11 months ago
Are you sick of working for a huge corporate business that just sees you as a number?
Would you rather be working for a family owned business that has a close-knit feel?
Then read on as this could be the perfect role for you.
I am currently working with a brilliant and exciting family owned business that is looking to continue expanding. They are a privately-owned refurbishment and maintenance company, looking to take on a senior contracts administrator. The atmosphere in the office is fun and vibrant, and they are looking for someone that is going to be up for a laugh, and also works hard to get the job done. The company was established just over 15 years ago, so you are safe in the knowledge that this isn’t a flash in the pan opportunity.
The team consists of a small office based team and a team of site operatives. As a senior contracts administrator it will be your role to effectively manage customer requests and queries to completion. You will show initiative in dealing with issues quickly, or stopping them before they become issues. You will have to complete monthly reviews on key clients metrics and help to improve wherever necessary.
- You will have previous experience of working for a maintenance or construction company.
- You will have experience of working on Maximo, Concept or Vixen (or similar internal systems).
- You will have good general IT skills, including a working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- You will be able to produce reports on the financial performance of the division, as well as having the ability to spot issues early in order to correct them by working closely with the financial controller.
- You will possess a good attention to detail.
- You will be able to lead software implementations.
- You will have experience with staff supervision.
What’s In It For You?
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Monday-Friday working hours.
- The chance to work for a company that has a tight-knit family feel.
- Life Insurance
- A stable position within a company that is looking to slowly expand within the market.
If you are interested in this role then do not hesitate, interviews will be taking place on Wednesday 22nd of January, so apply now or send you CV to Jacobm@thornbaker.co.uk