£20k - 20.1k per year
14 days ago
A fantastic permanent has become available, working for one of the leading employers in Chesterfield.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic yearly salary of £20,000 per annum rising with service
- 31 days holiday
- Excellent matched pension scheme
- Flexi-time working
- An opportunity to supervise a great team and hone your management skills
- A chance to join an employer who are people-focussed
Managing thousands of homes in the Chesterfield area, this housing association is well known for being a top employer of choice and provides an excellent working environment.
In this role you will have 3 main areas of responsibility:
- Undertaking a wide variety of administration tasks for a busy maintenance department.
- Supervising a small team of coordinators
- Supporting the repairs management team
We are looking for a capable and communicative candidate with experience of working in a busy office environment, and dealing with various administrative tasks - you must have good IT skills with a good grasp of word processing and spreadsheet usage, as well as being used to using printers, photocopiers and databases. Experience of leading or mentoring team members is required for this position.
Any experience of working in property, maintenance or facilities management in an admin function is highly desirable. You'll be working a 37 hour week, and working hours will be between 8am and 5pm with some flexibility on start and finish times.
This role is due to start immediately and is a permanent position - if you have office administration experience, and can work with internal and external customers with efficiency and empathy, then please apply today with your CV.