£40k - 50k per year + Commission
almost 2 years ago
Do you have sales experience in the security industry?
Are you able to develop new relationships within London or on a national basis?
Do you have an SIA licence?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
My client are a well established market leader in the quality of service they provide to clients, due to expansion the opportunity has transpired for an experienced Sales Manager that has successfully won security contracts or soft service contracts.
Reporting into the Sales Director you will be responsible for the generation and prospecting of potential new clients on a regional basis with the primary goal of securing new contracts.
You will be based in London, your role will include;
- Identifying, qualifying and winning new security services, tenders and contracts.
- Setting up sales appointments in addition to those leads and appointments provided.
- Conducting site surveys of new or existing client’s premises and prepare costing and tenders.
- Assist HR and Operations in the collation of TUPE information from previous contract incumbents.
- Support all teams in the smooth transition of a new contract handover.
Does this sound like you?
Before applying please check you have the following;
- Proven experience of winning soft service contracts in either security or other soft services.
- Full UK driving licence
- SIA licence - please do not apply if you do not have an SIA licence, I am unable to put you forward without this as the role requires it.
And are happy with;
- A competitive salary of up to 60k plus commission
- Car with fuel card or car allowance plus mileage, phone, laptop.
- Paid membership benefits.
- Free access to qualifications to enhance your skills in the industry.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be short-listed for this position please apply directly to me. You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email email@example.com with the subject as Sales Manager – London I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.