£9.50 - 9.50 per hour
22 days ago
Start before Christmas - New permanent opportunity - Security Officer - Stoke-On-Trent
Are you a Security Officer or Security Guard who wants to work for one of the best locations within Stoke-On-Trent? If so, please read about this great opportunity with a leading FM service provider and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £9.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday
- SIA licence renewals paid for
- Opportunity to work for a Global FM service provider
- City Centre location – ideal for all transport links
This role will see you working 10 hour shifts on a 4 on 4 off, 4 on 2 off basis, including weekdays and weekends.
- Working in a frontline security role with customers and internal stakeholders
- Carrying out regular patrols of the entire site
- Ensuring compliance with all internal procedures, site processes and external bodies including enforcement agencies are met.
- Should hold a current SIA frontline licence,
- Be able to demonstrate a track record in delivering security solutions to an internal client base and have experience in a high standard of customer service.
- Holder of a first aid qualification
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a first-class environment which is heavily investing in both its facilities and people, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the website today.